Key Areas of Practice
We draft short, friendly, & colorful agreements that guests & owners are comfortable signing. Our agreements include extensive free editing and training. Expect to increase your profit, decrease you liability, and ensure legal compliance.
Vacation Rental Managers (VRM’s) always make tax reporting errors and/or overpay unnecessarily. By example, refunds, cleaning fees, and pool heat are each taxable only sometimes. We help with compliance and lower your taxes substantially.
There are many laws VRM’s wouldn’t know including those about service animals, purchase and content taxes, surveillance cameras, credit card fees, age discrimination, & data protection. An ounce of prevent cost about 1% of the price of a pound of cure.
Keith Brady is a unique business mediator. Having worked much of his career in the business world, he understands its language and customs and is equipped to create solutions attorneys often overlook. His thorough understanding of business law helps create movement in negotiations. And, his mediation skills are rooted in training and practice as a mediator, not an attorney. Expect more than a friendly comfortable environment. Expect a modern approach and an opportunity to settle that will exceed your expectations.
Get to know your attorney
Keith Brady’s career in law follows a successful career in business.
- Corporate career highlighted by marketing management positions with Blue Cross & AT&T.
- Founded then grew Kissimmee Guest Services to over $10,000,000.00 a year in revenue.
Keith Brady participates in the legal community in a variety of ways.
- An attorney for foreign attorneys concerning business formation for EB-5 investors.
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil Mediator of litigation and pre-litigation matters.
- Petersburg Housing Authority Section 8 Hearing Officer
- Pro Bono services for young entrepreneurs.
- Member of The Florida Bar Association Corporations, Services, and Financial Services Chapter 607 Subcommittee
- Member Florida Vacation Rental Managers Ass. Government Affairs Committee
- Lawyers For Literacy Participant (teaching underprivileged 8-year-olds to read)